Who are we?
Our story started as a dream 7 years ago in our kitchen. We’ve slowly graduated from the stove top, to the basement, to a dedicated brewing garage, and now we’re taking the next steps—opening up a licensed facility.
We're all about collaboration and community. We source all of our ideas locally, welcome community input. As we finalize our facility, we’ll be reaching out for your input, ideas on beer, and more.
Meet our team
We're a streamlined bunch.
- Me (Evann) in charge of marketing and bookkeeping
- Nick our head brewer and manager
- Chase our newest recruit and brewer-in-training
- We are collaboration-centric—everything is founded in partnership
- We love to partner—with both other breweries and the community-at-large
- We like to brew outside the lines—guidelines can restrict creativity
- We are committed to quality—crummy beer is disgusting
- Nick brings 7 years of beer industry experience, most recently as a
quality control technician
- I (Evann) bring my PhD science background, yeast management skills,
and marketing finesse
- Chase brings his charisma and plenty of drool
We’ve got a 3 room facility lined up: brewhouse, lab/office, and tap room. We’re trying to go with a rustic industrial vibe. So you’ll be sure to see lots of exposed metal and reclaimed wood.
We plan on having at least 12 taps, with half of them dedicated to collaborative brews. To fill our taps, we’ll leverage not just industry connections for inspiration, but also tap into the homebrew community.